One Day Pilot @ SkyPark Terminal Subang

Good morning ladies & gentleman, this is your captain speaking. I want to welcome you aboard Air Adventure Flight 9MNCU service from Subang Terminal Airport to KL City. Once we get airborne today, our flight time will be approximately 20 minutes. The winds are out from the south at 10km/h, excellent visibility even though after a shower earlier on. The temperature right now is at 27 degrees and we will be flying through a cozy air. We will get back to you just as soon as we have the information once we are in the air. Once again, welcome aboard. 




Nope, I am not taking you for an aircraft showcase. It is a real flight and we are preparing to roam above you at any moment.
We are here at the Skypark Terminal Subang and ready for our first ever KL City tour in the air in our life. Thanks to Groupon for bringing this great voucher from Aurotel Aviation and the link for the exciting adventure as follow: One Day Pilot + 2 Passengers at 51% off
Alright, the plane has arrived and let's get aboard.
We are so excited!!! Weee~~~~
Your co-pilot for today is ready to fly!
Bringing along my beloved VIP passengers
Good morning ladies & gentleman, my name is Pas De Nom, your co-pilot for today and on behalf of myself and our captain for today, I would like to welcome you aboard Air Adventure Flight 9MNCU service from Subang Terminal Airport to KL City. We are currently at 1,500km above sea level and that will be probably our final cruising altitude for today. This is a great height for you to enjoy our city view. If you wish to be assisted in any point of time during this flight, please do it after we landed safely. We are too busy to entertain you. So now just look out the window and enjoy the astonishing scenery. Once again, welcome aboard. 
Captain speaking, "Pas De Nom, you've got control." I replied, "Yes, captain. I've got control"
We have lift off...weee~~~
Looking at my own plane's tail.
Steady...steady...
KL Sentral is just below us.
So cool that we are circling around The Petronas Twin Tower.
I like this view a lot!
Opps...I just made a G, a simple acrobatic move...did you feel it? Hahaha...
My house is somewhere there if you recognize where is this place. Hoho...
When I see these houses, I just can't stop reminding myself about the Monopoly board game.
I am stunned! See below to know what I am stunned of.
1 Utama!!! Not this one of course.
Is this!!! Look at those cars!!! How tiny they are. 
The airfield spotted. Initiating landing procedure. Ladies and gentleman, we are about to begin our final descend to the Subang Terminal Airport. We certainly enjoyed to have you here with us today. Thank you for choosing Air Adventure we hope to see you again soon.
Yay~~~ We have landed safely.
Pilot & Co-Pilot
Certificate received! Thank you!
It is a very memorable experience for me because I have been dreaming to become a pilot ever since I was young. Always selecting pilot as my first ambition. However, childhood dream and reality are always not the same. Anyhow, I consider myself have accomplished my childhood dream here. Thank you for such an opportunity given to me. At first I thought the weather was going to against me on that day but really thank god that there is no rain even though the sky is quite dark but that does not affect our flight. At the same time, I would like to thank my two beloved girls who accompany me through my personal adventure. I bet they have their fun themselves too.

Total Damage: RM450.00
Freakout Level: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Will I Revisit?: Yes...why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang