Chinatown Dessert, Pandan Indah

In my previous post on Chinatown Dessert, I said I will not revisit anymore but somehow this time I am convinced by my sister that I should revisit to try their other desserts. So here I am, testing their other desserts.

Black Sesame Puree @RM3.80++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not bad. Not too sweet. Compare with Poon Kee Dessert, this is better.

Original Taufu Fah @RM3.50++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Not really a special and delicious Taufu Fah but with such a price I rather have lorry type of taufu fah.

Honeydew Sago @RM5.80++ 

Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - The honeydew is not sweet enough since honeydew is the main ingredient here.


Mango Lao @RM6.50++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Very sourish mango shaved ice. I do not really favor this especially such a price.

Glutinous Rice Balls in Ginger Soup @RM4.80++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The glutinous rice balls are filled with black sesame are very delicious. The ginger soup is very spicy and it is really fit this whole dessert. However, I still feel that I prefer to have peanuts filling rather than black sesame.

Stuffed Glutinous Rice Balls in Red Bean Puree @RM4.80++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - The red bean is quite sweet. The Glutinous Rice Balls is the same with black sesame filling.


Total Damage: RM30.65
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Only for their Tong Yun.


China Town Dessert
11G, Jalan Pandah Indah 4/8
Pandan Indah
55100 KL
Tel: 03-42803211
Business Hours: 11.30am - 1.00am (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan