MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee @Pavilion KL

MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee which is originated from Singapore. MOF stands for Ministry of Food. They are famous for their Hokkaido soft serve ice cream and their funky creation. I usually will keep the receipt so I know what I have ate earlier on. So this time I misplaced it. Haih...so sorry. No name and price will be given but I will blog anyway just for my own reference to record down my experience.

Together with me is Carmen Lim who just came back from USA after so many years there. I hope she still know that our dessert in Malaysia is still as good as the overseas.
This is their Hokkaido ice cream with mixed fruit + 4 plain mochi.
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The ice cream itself is quite sweet for me but when you mixed with the brown sugar, it is just overly sweet. Actually I should just dip the Mochi into the brown sugar because the Mochi is tasteless. The red bean is quite sweet too. However, good thing is they have fresh fruit to neutralize their artificial sweetness.

Hokkaido Ice Cream in shaved ice with Mango.
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Slightly less sweet compare with the previous one. I somehow not really impressed with the Hokkaido ice cream because it is not really special to me. Indeed the ice cream is smooth but it is just too sweet. Is it original Hokkaido ice cream like that or they changed the recipe to suit our local culture here?

Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No.

MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee
Lot 1.02.00, Level 1,
Pavillion Kuala Lumpur
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 KL
Business hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut