Char Siew Rice @Ka Ka Loi Makanan Nasi Ayam

I told my girl and my sister that today onward I will try to blog more on hawker foods. The reason is they said the food that I blog so far is nice to see but too expensive to eat. So to suit my supporters need, here I start with a simple char siew rice. The restaurant name is called Ka Ka Loi (cantonese) which means "come everybody". The restaurant is located beside Jalan Peel. It is quite easy to be located because a lot of cars parking by the road side.

Rice made from pork oil to cook to increase the fragrance.
Char Siew - RM13.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is their must order dish. The picture above is suitable for 3 person to dine. As you can see from the picture, there is 50% of the char siew are fatty meat. If you like the fatty meat, you can always request for more fatty meat. For me, I rather choose without any fat due to health concern. The reason for this char siew to be so nice is not just because they are so thick but it is because the moment you put the char siew in your mouth, the BBQ taste roam all over your mouth. Total fragrance! Absolutely delicious!

This is the roadside stall loves by all people around as seats are pretty hard to be found. You can park at Shell and walk to this location.
They have other delicacies which are equally good such as their steamed chicken, roasted chicken, chicken leg, pork knuckles and roasted meat. The best for me is their char siew. Others did not really caught much attention from my appetite.


Total Damage: RM26.00 (3 pax)
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Very Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes!


Business Hours: 11.00am - 3.00pm (closed every Thursday fortnight)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut