Santini Ristorante Italiano @Tropicana City Mall

Oh my, I just noticed that my exploration on Italian Cuisine is so little. Please forgive me, too many good food waiting for me everyday so I hope I will catch up what I lost along the way. Let's not delay any further and bring you to Santini Ristorante Italiano @Tropicana City Mall.

I am still using my phone camera and I know it is abusing your eyes. So please bear a little while as my lens is back very soon! Maybe I should buy a backup lens next time. Hmm...

My sister and the restaurant. Bad quality picture...so no choice but to play around using Picasa.
Sorry, can't remember their Italian name but it is an Italian Thin Crust Pizza. Their signature.
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Very crispy and deliciously made. However, I just hate the greenie grass on top of it.

Dory Spaghettini
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - I like the spaghettini because it is so fine and easy to chew. However, the fish is so-so only.


What I do not like about this place is their ambiance, too dark and their air ventilation is not very well designed. The cigarette smoke is all over the restaurant even though they did categorize smoker and non-smoker section.


Service is so poor that they can ignore my presence for at least 10 mins! I almost walk out from the restaurant. They served their pizza so slow!


Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Very Slow
Will I Revisit?: No


SANTINI RISTORANTE ITALIANO, 
Lot G-42, Ground Floor, 
Tropicana City Mall, 
3, Jalan SS20/27, Petaling Jaya. 
(Tel: 03-7728 8070). 
Business Hours: Daily, 11am-10pm.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan