Nightwalk @Ao Nang, Krabi
Ao Nang is a very small town just beside the beach at Krabi, Thailand. Not much for a nightlife if to compare with Bangkok and Phuket Island as their business hours are mostly until 10.00pm unless for nightclubs, 7-Eleven, Starbucks and McDonald. However, their street at night is pretty happening too!
|For those who are always loved and cared by mosquitoes, you may need this to keep them away for the night. LOL|
|What a beautiful town, mountain at the back and sea in the front.|
|Chicken Noodles @40฿|
Overall: 4/5 - Delicious drumstick. Very fragrance soup. The best part still the noodles. I just love Thai noodles which is so special and tasty! Must try!
|Fried Rice @40฿|
Overall: 4/5 - Looks normal but when take your first bite you just have to love it. The rice in Thailand are so fragrant and tasty. Nothing to compare with rice in Malaysia. Totally unique and outstanding.
|Kong Ming Lantern a.k.a Sky Lantern is quite famous here. Small lantern 100฿ and big one is 200฿. You always can negotiate the price which depends to your negotiation skills!|
|Write your wishes and bring them to the air!|
|Visiting Thailand maybe for some people who will just think of Thai Girl Show. Well, you maybe wrong. The best attractions of all is their Thai massage. One of the best massage center at Ao Nang is the Sunset Massage.|
|Real flower as fragrance in the whole area which give peacefulness and calm.|
|Some other beautiful decorations.|
|Pay to carry a monkey and snap pictures! 100฿ for using own cameras or 200฿ using their Polaroid camera. Price is again is negotiable according to your skill. Hey, pervert monkey, where are you looking at?|
|Pancake!!! Another great local food that you must try!!!|
|Seems like Roti Canai|
|Sorry that I only have pictures of making the pancake but not after that because I can't wait to eat. It was so tasty. It is a must try! It is very cheap too!|
|Not a lot of stray dogs over there. However, if there are dogs, you will see dog like this running around showing off himself. No one is going to abduct them and they will know how to go back to their owner. Very cute~|
|Alright, I am ready to pose!|
|This is a one big dog sitting on the from store.|
|He is quite moody thou. Do not really know what happened to him.|
|Are you alright,buddy?|
- If you are coming in couple, let one to do the negotiating and another one pretend leaving the shop. The person who is like making the decision must be the one who pretends to leave the shop.
- When you are asked to give offer, always give the lowest price but still sound reasonable. Probably they willing to sell you at that price and that's a grab!
- Do not show an expression that you are so eager to buy. You will never get a good price from it.
- Pick shops that are not by the main road where most crowds are passing by. Pick somewhere inner and less obvious shops to buy.
- When near to their closing time, that's the time you will have easier bargaining power.
Enjoy shopping and your trip at Krabi!!!