Fancy Mee Corner, Wangsa Maju

I had a quick lunch with my dear old primary school classmates at Fancy Mee Corner for their quite known for their Pan Mee. It has been a long time I had a Pan Mee since those days when I was in Taman Connaught. This Fancy Mee Corner offers 3 different types of pan mee which are thick mee, thin mee and cut mee.

Spicy Chili Pan Mee @RM6.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - The price is the combo set which comes together with their Jasmine Tea. About the taste, I will say not bad for a spicy pan mee. Only two types of mee to be chosen under this category which are thick mee and thin mee. I choose thick mee which is very suitable for this chili Pan Mee.

Mum's Pam Mee @RM5.30
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I do not know why they charge us additional RM1.20 when we requested them to separately put away the fried fish cakes into a separate smaller bowl because we do not want to soak them. Quite weird but I do not realized it until I see it now through my receipt when I plan to write this post.

They have 2 stories and with wi-fi equipped. I am pretty not really impressed with their pan mee which will lead me from miles away to taste them. However, if you are happen to be around there, you are very much welcome to taste them.
Total Damage: RM17.30
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: No


Snow Blizz
16, Jalan 1/27B,
Desa Setapak, Wangsa Maju
53300 KL
Tel: 03-41496288

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan