Du Viet @KLCC

Since Charlie Brown Cafe is not a good choice so we just have to select another better restaurant to dine in. In the end we decided to dine in a Vietnamese Restaurant which is called Du Viet. The reason we choose this restaurant is because Ann Jee cannot eat spicy food at all. I wonder if she is a true Malaysian.
I really like their design here. They are very creative!
We have most of the South East Asian food like Indonesian cuisine, Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine. How come I never heard of Philippino cuisine? Or I am too naive to realize there is one? Please enlighten me!
Alright, while waiting for someone to enlighten me...let me order something to eat first.
Three Colours Delite @RM9.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Pretty delicious but please do not compare with our local cendol because it has its own unique taste. However, I can drink 10 bowls of my favorite Mohamad Ishak bin Mohamad Ibrahim's Cendol.

Special Seafood Noodles @RM24.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - I really like Vietnamese food especially their spicy one. Not very spicy but adequate enough to tickle your taste bud. However, the price is just too high. I do not feel it is worth that much.

BBQ Chicken Chop @RM23.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Ann Jee said the chicken chop is quite oily. I am a person who hate oily and salty food but I think it is acceptable and pretty delicious too!

Traditional Chicken & Prawn Noodle @RM22.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not bad. Not bad.

Caramel Custard @RM10.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - So delicious and I do not wish to share at all! But a little slightly too sweet.

Durian Pancake @RM11.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Really rich of durian inside and very very delicious.


I really do like this restaurant here with friendly service and delicious food. However, I somehow think that they are good with dessert rather than their main course. However, one thing for sure is their foods are really expensive and somehow the quality does not fit the price tag.


Total Damage: RM124.65
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes, only for their desserts


Du Viet Restaurant & Cafe
LC 401, Suria KLCC
Tel: 03-21663630
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang