Seoul Korea Restaurant, Taman Desa

After celebration with my sister at Plan B, it was great to have Elayne jie to think of my birthday again and to celebrate with me even she is having her 7-month pregnancy. This time I will have her husband to come along instead because the responsibility was just too high for me to carry even though I will soon to be the baby's godfather. Wee~~~ I am so excited! So this time she brought me to Seoul Korea Restaurant instead of a Japanese restaurant since she is not allow to eat much of the food there.
There she is and you can see the queue is ridiculously long at 7.30pm. I hope I can find a chair for her to sit because I really feel bad that she had to purposely stand and queue just for my simple birthday dinner. I know she purposely did a little homework for this dinner to make sure I am not disappointed with it. As you know...I blog food so this has cause her a little pressure to her which I feel sorry even she does not mention that to me but I can feel it. How will I feel disappointed with it with such a "heartful" intention right? =D
The wait is too long which last us for 20mins standing at the stairs. Luckily Siew Fong and Jeffrey bought a delicious Hokkaido tart which is so delicious and creamy inside to make us hang on a little. If not mistaken it cost RM2.50/pc. Really delicious and I hope to buy a dozen in my next visit.
The wait is over! So here are their delicious side dishes. All displayed here are refillable. I swear that this is THE BEST side dishes I have tried so far because every single plate of them are delicious. We finished all of them except the Kimchi because it is too sourish for us. As for others, they are just too perfect to receive any complaints. FYI, we have refilled for more than 5 times.
This egg is also their side dishes but not refillable. Not bad but I do not think I will refill even if I am allowed to.
Korean salad which is mixed with their homemade vinegar. This is also their side dishes but not refillable. This is really delicious and uniquely outstanding for me. Too bad I cannot refill because really not enough for all of us.
Sam-Gae-Tang @RM29.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - It is a ginseng chicken soup. It is not impressive at all to me because lack of ginseng taste and the soup taste like rice soup. Yes, it is a weird way to describe but that is how I feel. The chicken also lack of ginseng taste.

Tuk-Pok-Ki @RM25.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - It was a Korean royal court cuisine which is a stir-fried dish of rice cake, meat, egg, vegetables and seasonings. It taste sourish-spicy which is not really my type of taste but my friends are enjoying it a lot so I believe this dish will have to leave it to you decide whether it is worth to order or not.

Start the fire and let's begin our BBQ!
Dae-Ji Gogi @RM90.00++. It is a combination of chicken and pork set. As you see here is chicken.
Two types of chicken which are one is marinated and one is not.
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Two thumbs up for me! Really delicious and I do really enjoy every bit of it either is marinated or not.

Pork version which is the same with a combination of marinated and non marinated.
After BBQ.
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Their pork is slightly better than chicken so which means it is equally delicious.

A great shot for our third outing together after quitting MasteryAsia. Overall, this is the most satisfy Korean restaurant ever I have dined so far. Even the famous chained restaurant Daorae is really incomparable with this restaurant. The only thing I dislike about this restaurant is the queue. You need to be there as early as 6.30pm. Anytime after that will be a long wait.
Note to Elayne jie: Thank you for everything and appreciate what you have done so far for me. Now I know why my birthday you can remember that so easily...hahaha =D

Total Damage: RM158.40
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Very Slow
Will I Revisit?: Yes.

Seoul Korea Restaurant
No. 1-1 (1st), Plaza Danau 2, 
Jalan 4/109F, Taman Danau Desa, 
58100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-7982 4607
Business Hours: 11.00am - 3.00pm; 5.30pm - 10.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu