Tung Jing Restaurant, Taman Midah

I am back but let me blog something about Klang Valley first before move on to my crazy trip Sibu - Miri - Brunei - KK. My first visit to KL is always got to see her. Yes, my sister and this time she is taking me to eat a great place that she always had a lunch with her colleagues. The place is called Tung Jing Restaurant which is located in Taman Midah beside the super busy road of Jalan Cheras.

I am so glad to be invited and at the same time I know what she usually eats during her lunch break. Sort of to know her better. :D

One of her fav colleague, Ms. Priwen and my sister...as usual. According to my sister, she is not available already so sorry...:p
She is playing my new Samsung S3 after I left her the last time and my iPhone 4 is snatched while I was talking on the phone while having my lunch at a mamak shop under the broad daylight. The crime in KL is so ridiculous and outrageous. So please watch out Black Yamaha 125Z with the plate number WPX771.
TomYam Curry Dumplings Noodles @RM6.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Yes, we go through all the small roads to evade lunch break jam just for this. Very delicious tom yam gravy which is not that spicy but enough to make you standby a tissue. Their mee is handmade according to my sister and the dumpling is very tasty which you will feel 3 dumplings are not enough for sure.

This is a dim sum restaurant but famous for their Tomyam Curry Dumplings Noodles. Maybe I will try their dim sum one day. 

Total Damage: RM42.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Tung Jing Restaurant
90, Jalan Midah 1,
Taman Midah,
KL
Business Hours: 7.00am - 3.00pm or slightly late (closed on Saturday)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Marble 8, KLCC

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square