Plan B @Bangsar Village I

To honor her promise, she took me to Plan B at Bangsar Village for my birthday dinner. Plan B and Ben's General Food Store is under the same group which is known as The Big Group. Their concept are exactly the same.

Their menu...I really prefer a menu to have their own signature dishes labeled instead of us browsing all over the menu to find one to start with.
Well, never mind. I will just leave it to the planner to decide.
Butterscotch Milkshake @RM10.00++. Very buttery delicious
Each table will be given a bottle of plain water like this. The bottle looks like can be seen in a lab.
Pasta Softshell Crab @RM23.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - I really like a creamy spaghetti but unfortunately this dish is just too spicy till I really cannot carry on to eat. According to my sister, usually it was not that spicy. The softshell crab is even worst. Feel like the whole chili powder pour all over it. Terrible! My appetite was totally damaged by it.

Fisherman's Catch @RM24.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - It is a fish burger. Taste not too bad especially with a lot of delicious crackers accompanying it. Absolutely worth it!

A closer look. A very colorful set of meal.
Since the main course has spoiled my appetite, next thing to do is to find the best dessert to replace the disappointment.
They have a lot of breads, cakes, pastries and cookies to choose as my desserts. It was a hard decision.
What an attractive light shining over the desserts, it is just making my choice much more difficult to make.
Final photos of the desserts selection and I am already decided what I should eat.
Banoffee Tart @RM10.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is a really creative dessert where banana pieces mixed together with coffee paste. It is really delicious but if enjoying it using a fork or spoon is very sloppy. So if can, just use hand. You can taste the whole Banoffee taste into your mouth.

The crowd here is as good as Ben's General Food Store. As what my sister observed that, the patrons here are wearing very pretty and elegant. However, I really disappointed with their Pasta Softshell Crab. My sister said that they have a signature Egg Benedict which is available until 6pm. Maybe I will come back for it.
Note to my Mui: Thank you so much for your arrangement. Please do not feel bad because of the pasta. Not your fault and it must be their standard is not consistent enough. However, I still believe your taste.You are the best! :)

Total Damage: RM77.70

Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes for the Egg Benedict :)

Plan b
65, GF, Bangsar Village 1,
No. 1, Jalan Telawi Satu
Bangsar Baru 59100
KL
Tel: 03-22872630
Opening Hours: 8.00am - 1.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut