Kluang Corner, Kluang

Alright, back to Kluang again...and proceed to more cafe and now we have Kluang Corner! We have a lot of cafe in Kluang already and I am trying my best to cover them all. I really wonder whether is our population in Kluang has increased drastically lately to cover such supplies like this.

Durian Kaya Wholemeal Roll @RM3.10
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Durian kaya seems a little interesting but...unfortunately, I am pretty disappointed with the taste because the durian taste is just too strong and does not blend with the kaya.

Kaya Butter Toast RM1.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Way better than Kluang Station and Old Town for sure!

Curry Chicken Fried Mantou @RM5.90
The Mantou
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Curry is full of spicy fragrance, chicken is soft and the mantou is crispy outside and soft inside. Perfectly done just like I wanted. Erm...it will be better if the mantou to be softer...

FYI, their root beer not really fantastic. Out of gas...
Not a bad "corner" to hangout at and I will definitely revisit again. Of course, not all are good and not are bad. As far for me, I like the curry chicken fried mantou and their classic kaya toast.
My yumcha partners on that day.
Total Damage: RM24.20
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu