Wan Tan Mee @Jalan Sungai Besi

My hawker adventure continues and this time is Wan Tan Mee which is located along the busy road of Jalan Sungai Besi. My sister brought me here at 12am!!! Yes, midnight! They are open from around 7.00pm till 2.00am or 3.00am depends to the crowd. Once again their seats are full! This makes me more excited! 

Char Siew Wan Tan Mee (Small) @RM4.50
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Sorry my sister and I agree with you. Honestly, it is just another normal plate of wan tan mee.  I do not really quite understand the reason for the crowd here but I really do not taste anything great from this wan tan mee.

Even our Indian citizen has made their points here. I am seriously surprised!
I understand more later that they have other foods which are their selling point such as Yong Tau Foo, braised pork knuckles, chicken leg and many more (cannot remember that much). In my opinion, if you can't even get your signature dish right, I do not think the side dishes will be that impressive either.


Their services are even worse. They are pretty arrogant as if their food are the best in the world. I hate a person not looking at you when he/she is talking.


Total Damage: RM13.50 (2 pax)
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 1/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang