Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant, MidValley City

A German cuisine this time at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant. Very crowded especially after working hours where people will hibernate at this place for at least a glass of German beer. They have a lot of choices of German beer sold here and some that I have never taste or heard before. Maybe I am just not a beer fan.
Pork Knuckles @RM85.00++
Presentation: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - It's never going to be halal food if it's a German cuisine. So I'm sorry, my Muslim friends, but don't worry, you aren't missing out much anyway. I didn't quite like it myself. The food was very greasy and oily. Definitely not one of my favourite ways to have my food. I felt like I've sinned and betrayed my health. I don't even want to know how high my cholesterol level shot up after this meal. Interestingly, many customers ordered for this dish, including two girls who shared this plate between themselves. Mind you, we had a table of four but we couldn't even finish it all. 

Even with a special sauce to go with, it didn't taste any better. Actually we should have ordered pork rib instead of this since we disliked pork knuckle so much.
Wurstplatte: Sausage Platter @RM78.00++
Presnetation: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is a sausage platter which comes with 5 different types of sausages. Some of them were good, but the rest were just okay. It really depends on your own preference when it comes to this dish. But in my opinion, this dish is just way too expensive.

Overall, I would say that this is alright if you're just looking for a place to have a glass of beer and hang out. However, do bear in mind that it can be very crowded and noisy, to the point of being hot and stuffy. It's an open area restaurant after all. As for their food, I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt and deduce that my appetite was spoiled only because of the pork knuckle. I mean, there must be a reason behind why the crowd keeps coming back for more, right?

Total Damage: RM258.70
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: No

German Bier Bar & Restaurant
Lot G(E)-018, Ground External Floor,
MidValley Megamall
59200 KL

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang