Xiang Xiang Pan Mee, Sandakan

It has been a long time I am not blogging but luckily not over a month yet. Sorry for the long break but it was a necessary one. I have been to Sandakan for 5 Days 4 Nights. My main purpose is to venture my business to that area and secondary objective is always about food and the local entertainment there. I believe I have completed my exploration at Sandakan in this journey.

Landed at night and had the first food with bad experience at Xiang Xiang Pan Mee. I chosen this restaurant because it is pretty fancy for me with their decorations and LCD TVs in the restaurant in Sandakan! Pretty amazing!

Teppan Yee Mee
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 1/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 1/5 - Look at the picture. You only see the mee. No egg and hardly pork meat to be seen. Pretty pathetic. The mee is salty but the worst part is the saltiness is not scatter evenly throughout the teppan.

Prawn Dumpling Soup
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Taste like an overnight dumplings.

Really a bad idea to choose a fancy restaurant in a place like Sandakan for food. Furthermore, they do let people smoke inside this fancy restaurant too! That's really ridiculous. They should place them outside the restaurant to sit and smoke! Well, it is a lesson for me to let me know that to avoid fancy restaurant at all caused.

Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: No

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut