Restoran Yum Yum 2, Sandakan

When I landed in Sandakan, the sun here seems like so different than the sun that used to have. Sorry if I have confused you because there is really a clear difference and I am not kidding. I can feel the sun at Sandakan like burning through my skin and killing every skin cells available. In short, you can feel the pain from the heat of the sun. Since it is so hot, I just wish to sit in somewhere real cool to have my lunch.

So this is the place called Restoran Yum Yum 2. Since got the "2" which means this is the sub-branch. Impressively, I almost cannot find a seat here in this restaurant. Seems like this restaurant is pretty famous. I am really amazed.

ABC with red bean and milk @RM4.50
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 -  Such a hot day but with this great ABC. It is really like water splash over a fire. It may looks not really attractive but it is so milky and delicious. Not too sweet.

Prawn Mee Hoon @RM9.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - In Sandakan, the prawn here are served fresh and BIG like this. This is consider a normal size for them already. I wonder how they react when they come over to KL to see our pathetic prawn size.

Dry Prawn Noodles @RM8.90
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not bad worth to try.

Jiang Nan Noodles @RM8.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - Looks much more things in this noodle than the previous two but the taste was so bad! It is so salty!

For me, apart of ABC, there is nothing else make me want to revisit this place again. 
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: No

Business Hours: 9.00am - 10.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi