Eyuzu Japanase Cuisine @Eastin Hotel

Utilization of the leftover Everyday vouchers continues at Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine @Eastin Hotel. My fault for over purchased. However, this time I used it with my sister's birthday! Yay! Actually, using vouchers for celebration is really a big risk. Well, everything has its first time and some more this voucher was sold out for 5000 copies!!! So I expect this will be a very good place and my sister has become my guinea pig as usual...hohoho...that is what a sister for...LOL.
Here is the link for the offer:


My sister, the guinea pig of the day! They wrapped napkin like kimono!

Their Sashimi and Sushi area...so few selections!!!
They do not have raw oysters and mussels. They cheese baked them.
Their sushi and sashimi...Salmon sushi is quite ok....but others are still below par.
Adegashi Tofu is good as usual. The reason I said this is because if a Japanese restaurant can't even make a simple tofu right...they better close down.
Mussels sucks! Oyster below par!
Oh my...these Tako are still ok...not that delicious which you will tend to take more.
Tako Ball, Fish Fillet and Okonomiyaki...nothing nice here to be commented.
Yakitori and salmon. Does they look interesting to you? No right?
Fried udon with tempura. The fried udon already cold.
The tofu is good. Chicken and the Gyoza are not.
Chawanmushi is nice!
My sister cooked for me for the first time in my life.
For me~~~very nice!!! Especially she cooked...can feel the heart 100% even though I know she was playing with it. LOL
Mochi and their mini pancake. So-so.
Peanut Mochi - my mum can do better than this
Their mini cakes. Still edible...not bad!
This is not the Japanese Melon like I ate at Kampachi. This is a local honeydew.
Red Bean...too sweet but still not a bad dessert.
This Sago with Honey Dew is super nice!!! My sister and I refill it!
Look at the ice! I thought I have not shaved the ice at all.
Not Haagen Dazs or Baskin Robbins ice cream. It is just a normal King's ice cream.
I tried my best. I just failed to love you, Eyuzu. I am sorry.
This is the lousiest Japanese Restaurant buffet in a hotel like Eastin Hotel. The varieties are so few and the food are not that delicious. I feel like letting my beloved sister down. So sorry to bring you to such a place on your birthday. I wanted to request for refund from Everyday but I know it is impossible because they only allow refund for unused vouchers. Unbelievable.


Total Damage: RM92.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Will I Revisit?: No way!



Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine - Eastin Hotel
13, Jalan 16/11,
Pusat Dagang Seksyen 16,
46350, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03 - 7665 1111 (for reservation)

Business Hours:Mon - Sun: 12.00pm - 2.30pm, 6.30pm - 10.30pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang