Vintage @IOI Boulevard

This is another example of why you should not use vouchers as a celebration after my last experience at Eyuzu Japanese Restaurant with my beloved sister. This is a voucher from Dealmates. The link for the deal as below:

The reason for me saying so is because at first I planned to go to their Sri Hartamas branch. However, I failed to call or even locate the restaurant as stated in their link. When I consulted a guard at Hartamas Shopping Centre, he said that the restaurant has been moved to another location. The worst part is not just the IOI Boulevard Puchong does not know their Sri Hartamas branch has moved but it was Dealmates does not even announced to us as their customers who already purchased their vouchers! So I traveled all the way to IOI Boulevard Puchong. Can you imagine the distance?

Finally I arrived at the restaurant.
Their cocktail bar
Their dining area. It is really a great place for fine dining.
Their wine cellar
Every each table has a different bottle of wine like this for you to open them on your table if you like the wine.
I like this wine so much!!! So nice...must be creamy milky delicious! Hope I can find it at Langkawi.
Their cocktail of the day. Can't remember the name of it. Not really nice anyway.
The Milky Way @RM16.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is what you called a cocktail! Very nice drink! Love it!

Carbonara Ham @RM19.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - A very thick creamy paste but still it is not the type of carbonara pasta that I like.

Chicken Cordon Bleu @RM19.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - If to compare with One Sweet One Night, this is a way better but still not a really special taste that I am expecting for.

2 scoops of Nestle ice cream.
The parking here is ample which is chargeable at RM2.00 per entry. Wi-fi is available here too.

Total Damage: RM69.65
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: No


Vintage Wine Bar & Restaurant

Lot G-0-3 & G-1-3 Plaza Damas Jalan Sri Hartamas 1 , 

Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory 50480
012-2707847 
12.30pm to 12am (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang