Fat Spoon, Damansara Uptown

Today, I was so rush!!! Ann Jee, my special friend of mine for 7 years! She dated me to have a lunch at Damansara Uptown. All my close friends should know that I am a Yes-guy to all the things they requested from me as long as it is still within my strength. So you can roughly imagine how far from Ampang to Damansara Uptown! Really rush! 

She strongly introduced this great restaurant called Fat Spoon and told me that I will regret it if I don't show up. Well, she is quite a charisma type of person and she succeeded to arouse me to join her for a lunch.

This is their menu!!! Oh my~~~ What a nostalgic moment! Because I have been reading this storybook since I was young to learn my English. My parents bought a complete set of it. I do not know where are they now. Really miss them a lot!
This restaurant designed in a modern vintage feel which makes us especially myself to ponder on my childhood.
Ice Blended Chocolate with Ice Cream
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Very nice drink! Love it!

Fat Spoon Noodle @RM8.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - It is too salty!!!

Ulam Fried Rice with Chicken Curry @RM11.90
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Very fragrance and delicious rice! The chicken curry is quite oily but it is not that spicy.

This is the great place at the busy location of Damansara Uptown
Damansara Uptown to me is like a freakout land for me. Reason for me saying so is because of the parking. So messy! And everyone park everywhere making the place so jam packed! But the sad part is most of the good food can be found here!!! Urgh...faint! This restaurant, I pretty like their design and their attractive food menu. I do admit their food is reasonably priced and it is a great place for the working people to dine!


Total Damage: All bills on her...so not really sure how much this lunch cost. Really, thank you to my sweet friend.
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes!



FAT SPOON
73, Jln SS21/1A,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: +603 7728 3323
Business Hours: 
Tue - Thu: 12.00pm - 3.00pm , 5.00pm - 10.00pm
Fri - Sun : 12.00pm - 10.00pm
Closed on Monday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang