Mo You Tang Seafood, Kembangan

I live in Johor ever since I was born but more than 20 years I have not travel to Singapore even they are just 1 hour plus journey away from where I am. Plenty of reasons disallowed me to do so. No matter what it is, here I am finally step into the lion city and my aunt brought me to a restaurant at Kembangan called Mo You Tang Seafood Restaurant. The first food at had in Singapore after 20 years.

Fruit Fried Wings @S$24.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very deliciously sweet. I like it a lot. But my aunt thinks that it is overcooked. 

Tri-egg Vegetable @S$10.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I not really like the taste even there are creative enough to combine three types of eggs in a dish. The eggs are chicken egg, century egg and salted egg.

Seafood Soup in Coconut @S$7.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Quite tasty soup and have a strong taste of vinegar. Of course, a creative way to display the soup.

This is the place! It is one of the hawker center there.
Not a bad meal after so long not here in Singapore. This place not a very crowded place and parking is ample.


Total Damage: S$52.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Not a place that you have to travel all the way to taste their food but if you happened to be around that area, do not hesitate to give it a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan