Ben's General Food Store @Bangsar Village 1

When I saw Ben's General Food Store, I thought it is the same as the Ben's restaurant at Pavilion. After my best friend, Ailin explained to me and I realized I was making a mistake. There are totally different so let's see their difference.
Old school weighing machine.
Interesting way on how they setting up the seats here and their plates here. Old school steel plate and the seating are all lining up in a row. Like a canteen!
The menu is totally different with Ben's restaurant.
Their kitchen...really like a canteen style. Feel like in the school again!
I was highly recommend by Ailin that to try their roasted chicken. Is the best in their whole menu. So why will I miss that?
You only can choose either half a chicken or whole chicken. Every each order will comes with 2 free salads which you can choose freely.
There are a total of 16 type of different salads to be be chosen from
Banoffee Pie @RM11.90++ - Having constipation problem? This is a good drink to handle that issue. It effects me almost immediately! Haha...
Chunky Monkey @RM9.90++ - Oreo cookies and banana are the main flavors to be tasted in this drink. What a creative drink! Thumbs up!
Half Roasted Chicken @RM29.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - The first bite on the chicken you already can feel the heavy roasted taste roaming into your mouth. So tasty enough which you will eat together with the skin even though you know it is fattening. Haha...as for the salad...I think is still ok. Not that good to me.

Overall, I love this canteen! Haha...totally different than the Ben's restaurant that I known of.
Total Damage: RM59.95
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Bens Kitchen 
G17 - G18, Ground Floor,
Bangsar Village 1,
No 1, Jalan Telawi 1,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-22848790
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2