Daorae Korean Restaurant, Sri Petaling

Revisiting the famous Daorae Korean Restaurant to check on their food quality. Hahaha...anyway, today I have my sister to accompany before I am off back to my hometown again to live on my boring routine life. So sad going to leave KL, I am going to miss my sister.

The side dishes at Daorae is still the best because they have all my favorite dishes and they have the most side dishes compare to other restaurant. Total of 10 side dishes.
Yang-nyum Yang-go-gi @RM35.00++
The pork is done!
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - After I have been a lot of Korean Restaurant recently, I have no longer think this is the best pork around already. Especially when their price is much more expensive than other.

Hanbang Dweji Wang Galbi @RM38.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Their lamb is still that good. Once again, the price is just to hefty if to compare with the other restaurant.

Haemool-guk-su-jeon-gol @RM60.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Seafood steamboat which is non-spicy type. Not much variety of seafood in there and the crab is pathetically small. I hardly dig any meat in there.


Daorae Korean Restaurant has 6 branches over Klang Valley. Their prices are just too expensive to compete with other blooming restaurant such as Restaurant Han Woo Ri Garden and Bon-Ga Korean Restaurant.


Total Damage: RM146.30
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No



Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant
21, 1st Floor,
Jalan Radin Anum,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
03-9057 3617
Business Hours: 12.00pm - 2.00pm, 5.30pm - 11.30pm (daily) 

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu