Hanare Japanese Restaurant @The Intermark

My final post for this month and I will have a good rest for the blog and concentrate in my current business affairs for a while. Sorry readers. I hope you will still visit occasionally. Thank you.

Without further ado, once again it is a Japanese restaurant called Hanare which is located at The Intermark. The Intermark is the shopping mall for Double Tree Hotel by Hilton Hotel. I hate the experience of parking here because I need to make a spiral turn for I don't know how many times until the 4th floor before I can find a spot to park my long and large car. Pretty dizzy and dangerous. 

I have known this restaurant quite long ago which I think since last year. It is always in my list of restaurants that I wished to visit. The reason I am always not able to come here is because they do not serve buffet style and also they do not have my favorite Fresh Oyster. However, I made the point finally.
A lot of chefs here working and cooking their own specialty food.
Very elegant dining set on the table.
Their soy sauce. It is so fragrance enough to make us hungry! Simply amazing and I am not exaggerating!
Sashimi Moriawase @RM80.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - As always, I prefer only fish for my Sashimi Moriawase. All very delicious but not as thick as I used to blog in other Japanese Restaurant such as Kampachi and Fukuya. The freshness and quality of the meat is just excellent! The best of all, this is the cheapest Sashimi Moriawase I ever had.

Grilled Salmon & Ikura Temaki @RM18.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I just love the Ikura popping repeatedly inside my mouth! The salmon is well grilled to accompany with my crispy seaweed wrapper.

Natto Temaki @RM8.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I do not why their Temaki is not in the standard size. This one is very obviously smaller than Grilled Salmon & Ikura Temaki. Nothing special about the taste. I am ordering this because they no longer have a soft-shell crab temaki.

Unagi Kabayaki @RM45.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The unagi is simply delicious. The sauce for it is well blended because some of the restaurants' unagi sauce are salty. However, the price is quite scary.

Nice and unique BIG spoon is prepared for our next meal which is our main course!
Curry Udon @RM30.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Suddenly feel like having a Japanese curry. When I had the first bite, I really enjoyed it until I finished. After that, I felt so thirsty and drink a lot of green tea. The reason is not because it is spicy but it is just too much MSG in it!!! Gosh!!! RM30.00++ for a mee some more...not worth.

Inaniwa Tsuke Udon (cold) @RM30.00++
It comes together with a chicken soup.
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Unlike other cold noodles like soba which you will be given a sauce. But this one you are given a chicken soup to dip your noodle. The Inaniwa noodle is very delicious indeed. Smooth and tangy noodles. Splendid! However, as for the chicken soup...haihhhh....they just love to have MSG in their soup...miso style

A high class restaurants with lots of good foods in it and at the same time the bad ones too. Sometimes it is pretty disappointing when you have to force yourself to eat something which is not delicious. But nothing is more disappointing when your favorite food turns out to be that bad. Improvement requires especially on the soup. Others are just fine.
Total Damage: RM244.75
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: No but recommended


Hanare Japanese Restaurant
Lot 6.06, Ground Floor,
The Intermark,
182, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 KL
Tel: 03- 2164 2133
Business Hours: 12.00pm - 2.30pm; 6.00pm - 10.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Calypso Cabaret Ladyboy Show @Asiatique The Riverfront

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square