A Night Feast @Wai Sek Kai, Pudu

Wai Sek Kai at Pudu divided into 2 sessions which are a morning session and an evening session. Previously I have blogged on the Dai Bou Mee and Egg Custard for the morning and afternoon session. Now I will complete it with whole evening session about Wai Sek Kai.

Begins with the Pork Intestine Soup which is the most famous in the Wai Sek Kai during the evening session.
The man behind the famous Pork Intestine Soup. 
Pork Intestine Soup @RM10.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very delicious in every single pieces of it and the soup is very tasty as well. However, the price is slightly at the steep. I still prefer Pork Intestine Soup from Restoran Hoong Fook.

According to my sister, this Turnip Cake stall has already operating for 3 generations.
Turnip Cake
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - I never really enjoy a real delicious Turnip Cake up until today and even by this 3 generations Turnip Cake stall.

Fried Chicken stall! Always lined up with big crowd of people. Either taking away or dine in.
Step 1: Massage the chicken with the flour.
Step 2: Fried them for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Letting the oil to be dripping off.
Step 4: Placed it on the rack for sale! That's how the delicious fried chicken is born.
Fried Chicken @RM2.60/pc
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Fried evenly in golden color. So deliciously seducing you to crave for more. Definitely way better than KFC.

You will find to taufu bakar stalls here but the best one will be this one.
Taufu Bakar in process.
The lady behind this famous taufu bakar. She keeps asking me to take more photos. Hahaha...she is so funny.
Taufu Bakar and Fried Crackers @RM5.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - It is really not a bad taufu bakar. That's why it is so popular. Worth to try but somehow it is still not the best taufu bakar yet.

I really so enjoy my days with my sister and her family when her mum keep taking me to places like this to feel the real local taste. After all, I almost lost the real local taste with too much Japanese cuisine and Korean cuisine for more of the time. I really do enjoy this and I hope I can go to Jalan Alor and Petaling Street for a night feast.

Ambiance: 2/5
Will I Revisit?: Yes! Fried chicken the most!

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

8 Things You Should Know About Nanjing