Jang Shou Korean BBQ, Esplanade Mall

Promise - assure someone that one will definitely do, give or arrange something; undertake or declare something that will happen - according to Google. That is what my good friend, Wei Ling from Singapore promised me since 2008 that she will take me around Singapore if I make a point there one day. I never take it seriously because I were get used with my friends around me given me so many empty promises even a very close one too...until she has to keep repeating herself for 3 consecutive years...that's when I told myself that she is REALLY serious. So I promised her a date 3 months in advance and I make myself available no matter what just to repay her sincere invitation. Amazingly despite her new business launching, close friend birthday and her mom's birthday happened on the same days I will be travelling, she still kept her promised and bring me around to her beautiful country. I really touched with someone keep her promise that well.

Initially she wanted to bring me to a food court with full of good foods (according to her) but unfortunately the food court is only open after 5pm. So we ended up in a Korean Restaurant, Jang Shou Korean BBQ which is located nearby where we supposed to be.

Let me introduce you my good friend, Wei Ling. A busy but successful young lady who already own a business at the age of 21! She always holding her Blackberry but still able to keep me entertained. Superb multitasking skill.
Their menu is kinda pathetic with only 4 pages. Nothing much too choose.
As usual, Korean food will always have side dishes like this but none of them I like it.
Kimchi Casserole @S$35.00++
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 1/5 - Not delicious at all!

The place you should avoid at all cost. Lack of variety in their food.
It is okay no matter how bad for a food can be as long as I have a great buddy like her going through it with me. When a person honor their promises that much, it really makes you feel so good...feel so important...feel so wanted! Don't you think so too? If you do, please do remember what you have assure, talk or say to your friends. And also remember it does not need the word "promise" in a sentence to consider your statement is a promise. It just happens naturally. =)

Total Damage: S$45.90
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit:? No

Jang Shou Korean BBQ Pte Ltd
#01-13A/B, Esplanade Mall.
Singapore 039802
Tel: 63378880

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu