5.1 Cafe Gallery, Sri Petaling

The most basic thing a godfather got to do is to celebrate his god daughter's birthday every year. That's one thing I will make sure I will not fail doing it. This year I had the celebration held at 5.1 Cafe Gallery. 
Normally, a restaurant owner will try to fully utilized the shop space with more tables and chairs to accommodate more customers. However, he chose to have this special section which can put 2 tables at least to put his photograph and some antiques. From here, you should have able to guess that the owner has a strong passion in photography too.
There are a lot of cute and small stuffs which you can't resist not to feed into your instagram.
Most of the cafes that I have been will only put smaller tables which only can fit 2 pax and barely can make it four because they want to maximize the space with customers. However for this cafe, they tend to put have more big tables for big group to avoid their own privacy coffee session at the corner. It is really relaxing and enjoying.

I enjoyed myself with a short kids photography session with my god daughter. She has been a cooperative model which I wish to take more of her shots one day.
They have specialty hand brew coffee which cost at RM14.90++. The problem is the bean selection is always limited or out of stock. Luckily after the 3rd time I have been to this cafe, I finally able to taste their Costa Rica bean. It was a little fruity which was just fine by me. 
If you check-in in your Facebook, you will earn a plate of nuggets for free. *While promotion lasts.
Mushroom Soup with Garlic @RM13.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Creamy and delicious mushroom soup which has tiny mushroom bits to chew on. The garlic bread is perfect with the soup itself. I can have this whole thing all by myself.


Four Cheese Spaghetti with Salmon @RM25.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I would expect it to be very cheesy since it is stated four cheese but it isn't. Just a right amount of cheese which gave you four different kinds of cheese that are used here. See if you can identify all the cheeses. It was a decent dish just that the salmon is too few. I wish to be more.

Bacon Aglio Olio @RM16.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is my favourite because the bacon is grilled fragrantly and the most importantly is the slight hint of spiciness which activated my whole appetite. I finished all of it within 3 minutes. Too delicious and I just can't stop myself.

Finally, the special moment that she has been waiting for which is the cake. She has been wanted a cake from me all the time and how can I disappoint her. Happy Birthday, my sweetheart!

Look at that cheeky girl who stole a strawberry right away before even start to cut the cake. How adorable she is. I got a feeling she will grow up to be a beautiful girl.
Overall, this restaurant has a decent coffee and delicious food. There are not much choices in their menu but it is enough to make me come back for more. 
Total Damage: RM80.95++
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Ambiance: 4/5
Will I Revisit?: Yes

5.1 Cafe Gallery
11-1, Jalan Radin Bagus 5,
Sri Petaling 57000
KL
Tel: 03-90545807
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.30pm (daily)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu