Coconut House Restaurant @JayaOne

My second round of the day with Serene Tan at Coconut House Restaurant for their dessert which is also at JayaOne. She recommended Coconut House to me so why not and give it a try.
Baked Pear with Red Wine @RM9.90++
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - The baked pear is extremely sourish which I can't continue anymore after the first bite. The one mark is the ice cream which is at least it is edible for me. She specially introduced this to me but surprising for her to because it has letting her down as well.

Panna Cotta @RM8.90++
Outlook: 1/5
Creativity: 1/5
Taste: 0/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 1/5 - Have you ever eaten a panna cotta which is harder than a tofu? This is one of it and taste sourish as if it is spoiled. Another let down for both of us.

Tiramisu @RM14.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - This is not the tiramisu that I preferred. I wonder if they know how to make one or even taste one before. Pardon me for being rude because I am totally upset with their nonsense desserts.

They maybe good with their main course food but their desserts are totally all wrong. Disaster is the best word to describe them.
Total Damage: RM33.70
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Coconut House
D-9-G, Block D
JayaOne
Jalan Universiti
Selangor
Tel: 03-79319998
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu