Chakri Palace @Pavilion Mall KL

When you have travel to Thailand so often like I do, you might not have crave so much for any Thai cuisine in Malaysia which their authenticity is a doubt. However, sometimes I really cannot control my addiction towards Thai cuisine so I have to settle myself at Chakri Palace when having my nice stroll with my family at Pavilion after my brother's ROM. 
Tomyam Talay (3 pax)@RM47.30++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Even though it is a 3 pax portion but it can serves 6 of us. This clear soup tomyam was nicely done and not too spicy. The spicy kick is still there plus the fresh seafood taste in it...really pleasant feeling. Not a bad choice to make.

Gaeng Keaw Wan Gung @RM29.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not a spicy type of green curry prawn but I taste it is quite acceptable for me even though my brother said otherwise. Maybe he does not like the strong coconut milk taste in it.

Phad Thai @RM22.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The waiter and waitress were highly recommend their Pad Thai to me. I had Pad Thai all the time when I travel to Thailand. So it has to be truly special for me. The Pad Thai is not bad at all for someone who have not tried their Pad Thai which is made of rice noodle. As for me, it does not impress me so much to consider it more outstanding than the one I had in Thailand especially with such an expensive price tag.

Ladna Talay @RM29.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - It is like a wan tan hor in Thai style. Not really impressive when it is more than RM30.00 for just one plate of noodle.

Pineapple Fried Rice @RM22.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I prefer a pineapple fried rice will have pineapple bits within the fried rice as well. Instead of this which is using the pineapple shell to substitute with a bowl. To me this is just for decoration, does not represent it as Pineapple Fried Rice.

Overall, their food was nearly authentic but the price is way too expensive. Thai food supposed to be something affordable to eat.

Total Damage: RM202.65
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit? No

Chakri Palace
Lot C4.06.01, Connection Pavilion KL,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 KL
Tel: 03-21431141
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang