Tonkatsu @Pavilion Mall KL

Tonkatsu has been around for very long time at Pavilion but I never make myself to dine because they are serving rice which I am not very fancy. However, this time I am here with my parents who cannot consider their meal complete without rice, Tonkatsu is just perfect for them. To all Muslim friend, they serve pork and 80% of their meal is got to do with pork.
One of the specialty about their meal is to grind your own sesame.
My parents enjoying themselves grinding their own sesame. The sesame is truly fragrance after grinding. It is better remain like this rather than adding their sauce.
This is after adding the super salty sauce which I find it spoiling the fragrant sesame.
Buta Kimuchi Zen @RM29.00++
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - I never like kimchi and I don't know why my mom order it. So I might be biased about this.

Hire + Rosu Katsu Zen @RM31.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - This is a mixture of fat and non-fat meat from the pork. I am not fancy this one because the non-fat part is just too queasy especially when it is fried.

Rosu Katsu Zen @RM29.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is whole pork is fat. May sound not really healthy but I can guarantee you that this is the best among all we have ordered that day.

Buta Shogayaki Zen @RM27.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - The first bite is very fragrance because of the onions. However when about near the end, it started to taste very salty.

Cheese Chicken Katsu Zen @RM34.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - It is a Japanese version of Cordon Bleu. My opinion is not really good at all because I prefer the meat is from drumstick instead of chicken breast. This is because the drumstick meat is much more tender when mixed together with the queasy cheese.

Overall, the price is so expensive for just a pork rice. If you really wanted to try this restaurant somehow, I will only suggest you the Rosu Katsu Zen only.

Total Damage: RM181.50
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Tonkatsu
Level 6 (Lot 6.12) 
Pavillion Kuala Lumpur
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
KL 50250
Tel: 03-21442992
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Marble 8, KLCC

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square