Puff Garden, Mount Austin

Lately met a pretty blogger in Johor Bahru whom introduced me to a cream puff shop which is known as Puff Garden. They are selling a lot of types of cream puff. A puff lover like me just couldn't resist the invitation.

A little introduction about their cream puff to make them more interesting.
A line of display of their cream puff.
There are yam fillings, vanilla fillings and durian fillings. I still prefer their vanilla fillings which is more original to me. Durian is quite lousy even though I am a durian lover while the yam I find it so so to my liking. I am also a yam lover too. The part which they are not good at is the crust. They unable to make the crust crispy. It is just too soft and feel like it is stale.
Matcha Red Bean Cream Puff @RM3.50 - This is a no good. The matcha cream is taste more like a whipped cream. It shouldn't taste that way.
Only the vanilla is good but others I will have a reserved in my opinion because I have tasted better and it is the best so far which is the Beard Papa. The served the most natural and fresh cream puff ever. Their seasonal green tea flavor, durian flavor and black sesame flavor are just awesome as well. If you can't catch any of their seasonal flavor, their vanilla is just good enough. It is available at Johor Bahru City Square.

Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No but their vanilla is recommended

Puff Garden
12, Jalan Austin Heights 3/2,
Taman Mount Austin
81100 Johor Bahru
Tel: 07-352 6189
Business Hours: 8.00am - 8.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Kingtu Restaurant, Taman Cheng Utama

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park