5 years ago I was here but I was unable to join their Grand Tour due to not enough number to go for the trip (the minimum requirement is 8 pax). I have to wait for 5 years later to gather the right amount of people for the tour.
|The price has also increased for the Grand Tour from RM22/pax to RM30/pax. They have additional Grand Tour Plus Tour for additional RM15/pax. This Grand Tour Plus tour will extend additional 90 minutes tour on top of the 3 hours and 30 minutes tour. The tour is only available from 9.00am - 11.00am (daily)|
|In the Grand Tour, you will be basically be all wet. You will have to slide, crawl, climb and jump. It is not easy at all especially those who is the first time in caving adventure.|
|There are a lot of large spider like this which is not life threatening but enough to make the bitten to be numb or paralyzed.|
|After 2 hours of darkness, we have reached this checkpoint where we will see the light again. It is an amazing feeling to see the light again especially being greeted by amazing nature and cave structure.|
|A view from the higher ground. Amazing, isn't it?|
Total Damage: RM45/pax
Freakout Level: 4/5
Things to bring:
1) Rubber shoes or old shoes that you are going to throw after this trip
2) Headlamp (not torchlight because you need to free you both hands to climb the rock)
3) A set of clothes because you will get wet and your pants will likely be torn
4) 500ml of water bottle is enough
5) Some snacks especially to those who has gastric problem if not eating on time because you will come out from the cave the earliest is at 2.00pm.