The Ships, Batu Feringghi

I have been to many branches of The Ship at KL but not as grand as this one at Penang which you will be dining in a mock ship right by the Batu Feringghi beach.
The interior wise is like a dining hall in a ship deck. However, it is quite dark like any other The Ship restaurant to have my camera works well.
Their interesting way of ranking their waiter and waitress here. As if you are in a real ship. The ambiance is great and the idea is brilliant too but the food is extremely disappointing so I will not run detail as I used to in my any other post.
Mushroom Soup @RM7.90++ - I prefer it is called Campbell's soup.
Fresh Oyster @RM39.90++ - When I asked they said their fresh oyster will never keep more than 3 days. But when I eat, I taste it is more than 3 weeks. Maybe they did not calculate from the duration of the oyster leaving the sea and reach the restaurant.
Escargots @RM18.90++ - Big shells and almost nothing inside.
Rib Eye Steak @RM58.90++ - Best steak in town? This level of steak can be easily surpassed by any hawker stall in Penang.
Their quality is dropping every year and I do not see them improving. The only thing attracts the people is the grand ship design and nothing else. Not really worth it and I do not recommend it at all.
Total Damage: RM145.70
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?; No

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang