45 minutes Pork Mee, SS15

Today I got my super cheap and with the highest quality tint for my car by Canny Cool at SS15. Just dislike to get into a car which I feel like a microwave. While waiting for my tint to be ready, I was introduced by the lady boss, Ms. Canny (she is real pretty~) to a famous pork mee. She warned me that I have to wait for 45 minutes for my pork mee. So my first thought should be a lot of customers.

This is the chef who is making the famous pork mee.
Those are the bowls waiting to be prepared. While we are making the order, a lady warned us again to prepare to wait for 45 minutes.
Full pack with customers as I have imagined and most of the tables are empty with only drinks.
Vermicelli Pork Mee (Small) @RM5.70
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very delicious indeed with lots of pork meat and pork intestine in it. The soup also is not very bad at all!

Kuey Tiau Pork Mee (Big) @RM6.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Same good taste with more meats! Yummy! Additional egg for RM0.90.

We did asked the lady why they need 45 minutes to cook a pork mee. She humbly said that nothing special at all for their pork mee. It is just because they usually put a lot of ingredients into their pork mee but some customers will have special request to remove certain ingredients. The time wasted because they have to carefully prepare the pork mee without making any mistakes.

Total Damage: RM14.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Very Slow
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Note: Sorry that I do not have the address for this location. However, please do click on the map location which will redirect you to Google Map. I have pinpoint the location. So you shouldn't miss it as it is accurate.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan