Three Little Pigs & A Big Bad Wolf, Tropicana City Mall

Another hangout day with my Elayne Jie and her family. This time we had our gathering at Three Little Pigs & A Big Bad Wolf restaurant located at Tropicana City Mall. They have another branch at Bangsar Village I too. Since it is highly recommended by Elayne Jie, so why not giving it a try.
Let's begin with our menu. Very interesting menu which they try to make looks like a storybook. Their menu divided into two where the morning is Three Little Pigs while at night you will select the dishes from A Big Bad Wolf. Slightly different with their main course while some of it are still the same.
I would rather prefer the ambiance at the Bangsar Village I rather than this one. However, it is always crowded at Bangsar Village. Queuing up to eat is really annoying things to do. If you have a same thought like me, do consider dining at Tropicana City Mall instead.
Wild Mushroom Soup @RM15.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - It is highly recommended by my bro-in-law, Charles and I second it. No need any additional seasoning required because it is already strong enough. I like a mushroom soup with tiny bits to chew on and creamy smooth to flow down your throat. They did it just what I wanted. Perfect. I believe not many can accept the strong seasoning taste in it so please do take note of this.

The Wolf's Favorite @RM29.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - It has thick cream and lots of ingredients in it but surprisingly after few bites of it I started to feel queasy. Most likely the cream is too thick and not fragrance enough.

Mighty Piggy Burger @RM28.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - By just eating the pork meat alone, it is way too salty. However, when you eat them all together with well toasted buttered bun. Note: You will wish you have a huge mouth!

I'm So Hungry I Could Eat A Wolf @RM28.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Mediocre taste and the only thing catching my attention is the button mushrooms. Pretty common things which is not really a lot but cost the same as Mighty Piggy Burger. I would pick the burger instead.

Just Another Pork Steak @RM38.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I never believe a pork steak can be this good. The pork meat is so juicy and full of BBQ fragrance when everytime you chew on it. You gotta taste it yourself to believe.

To compare to other similar concept type of restaurants, this restaurant is priced slightly higher. I will come back to try their dinner menu to see any big difference for them to break the menu into two sessions.
Total Damage: RM228.50
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Three Little Pigs & A Big Bad Wolf
Lot G35, GF
Tropicana City Mall
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-77223561
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza