Blu Med @The Gardens Mall (shut down)

Previously was a mamak restaurant and now has become an elegant high class restaurant which is known as Blu Med. This is a Mediterranean cuisine restaurant that has two levels in it. 
Complimentary bread for us to accompany with the olive oil and vinegar. Not the way that I like to serve with my bread. I prefer a chilled butter.
Mushroom Soup @RM16.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Looks like mushroom soup but taste like black pepper soup. I was not able to taste a single mushroom soup or even mushroom bits in it but I chewed a lot of black pepper bits instead. This soup is all wrong for me.

Watermelon with Feta Cheese and Olive @RM8.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - There are just 5 pieces of watermelon cubes. Ridiculous for me to be served in a plate like this and act like an appetizer. I am totally not impressed.

Spaghetti Prawn Broccoli @RM33.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Overall is okay but the spaghetti is still hard for me to chew. Really disappointing.

Green Tea Tiramisu @RM14.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Very creatively by using green tea in a tiramisu but how come the taste is sourish? Taste like spoiled! Seems not right to me and terrible.

I feel so bad to my Elayne Jie for becoming a guinea pig with me in this restaurant to taste their awful food. Their design is attractive enough to attract me but their food is not even at par to make me revisit or recommend to anyone.
Total Damage: RM82.35
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Blu Med
Unit 27-G, The Boulevard,
Midvalley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 KL
Tel: 03-2201 5081
Business Hours: 7.30am - 12.00am (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang