Jeep Ride, Port Dickson

A jeep ride!!! Yay! I love a jeep and when i was small, I always plead my parents to let me ride but they failed to meet my expectation. Well, I do it when I am adult! It is so cool.

RM20/lap!

Wow...the kids did well!
Who says it is only for kids anyway? No such rules! Haha...
This jeep is real cute and even cuter if it has both headlights.
Suitable for 3 person too! Not really fast jeep but quite hard to control because the steering is not a power steering.
Total Damage: RM20.00
Freakout Level: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Recommended?: Recommended for all adults who is searching back their childhood memories. Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warakuya Japanese Garden, Mount Austin

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Soon Hock Cafe & Restaurant, Sibu

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Restoran Seafood Bao Bao, Taman Intan

Restoran Ah Chai @Jalan San Peng

Gua Tempurung (Tour 1 - Golden Flowstone), Gopeng

Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong, Bandar Baru Sentul

Top 10 Most Romantic Restaurants in Klang Valley