Inside Scoop, Sri Petaling

I felt like not long ago when bubble milk tea started to become a trend in our country. As I have expected 4 years ago, it will be substituted. Nothing is last forever. The recent trend is the soft serve ice cream. Inside scoop is one of the money scattering around Klang Valley with their ice cream parlor branches. I am at one of their branches at Sri Petaling. 
What makes inside scoop really successful is their homemade ice cream which is using the pure ingredients into their ice cream. The catch what the demand wants. What we have known about ice cream is from Baskin Robbins, Haagen Dazs and some random gelato ice cream parlor. None of them gave the pure ice cream flavor in it. When you are having Baskin Robbins, you will probably know with their random mix into the ice cream which in the end you do not even know what kind of ice cream it is going to give you.
Say "Hi" to the camera! Everyone got too paranoid when I am carrying big huge camera. Oh well, I am changing to a Sony A6300 mirrorless camera which is much more smaller and lighter. I hope I will get lesser attention soon.
Back to the topic. All ingredients here are real and authentic. No coloring. No artificial taste in it. When it is written green tea, do expect the richness of green tea flavor in it. I am not kidding. Soft, creamy, smooth texture and rich of the taste of it. If you are having pistachio, you know that is pistachio. Not something else in it. Once you have tried, you will understand what I mean. 
Together with me that day is my brother and his sweet little family. He just got himself a baby girl. Good luck to him in parenthood! Haha...
I had a float which cost me @RM10.00. I choose a vanilla topping which is the only topping that doesn't have the premium flavor charges. Most of their flavors do have premium flavor charges of at least RM1.50/scoop. It is quite expensive when you know you have to pay extra RM1.50 on top of the initial scoop charges. Their musang king durian flavor is the most expensive premium charges which is RM3.00/scoop. Indeed the durian taste is strong and you will definitely pay for the premium charges if you a true durian lover.
Waffle ice cream with triple scoop @RM22.50 + RM4.50 (premium charges)
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The scoop is like the junior scoop that you usually have in Baskin Robbin. I have ordered the rum & raisin, pistachio and black sesame ice cream flavor. I love them all! All gave me the genuine taste of each distinctive flavor. The price is really expensive if you have to compare with other ordinary ice cream. It can easily more expensive than Haagen-Dazs and Baskin & Robbins.


I am not really sure about how long this ice cream trend is going to last. I am hoping it last long enough for this little one able to taste them. Everyone loves ice cream no matter what your age is but the price is so high and I doubt it is affordable for everyone to crave about them all the time. In my opinion, this ice cream trend is only able to attract consumer to fork out the money for the first time to pay for the new ice cream experience but not for curing the ice cream indulgence from time to time. Unless they non-stop inventing other new taste to hold their customer's heart.
Total Damage: RM37.00
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Will I Revisit?: No but recommended

Inside Scoop
37, Jalan Radin Bagus,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
Tel: 03-90540713
Business Hours: 
1.00pm - 11.00pm (Monday - Thursday)
12.30pm - 12.00am (Friday - Saturday)
12.30pm - 11.00pm (Sunday)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Calypso Cabaret Ladyboy Show @Asiatique The Riverfront

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching