Franco, IOI City Mall

Every year I have to bring my wife to renew my visa and I will always have my lunch here at IOI City Mall. It is great to see all shops are opened inside IOI City Mall. This year, I visited Franco which is famous with their souffle and pancake.
We ordered a set lunch which comes with this Minestrone, Carbonara Spagehtti and Vanilla Softee at RM18.77++. This soup is a little too sourish for my liking.
They do have a lot of fancy drink which is made from Matcha. I have tried their ice blended style which cost me at RM13.96++. It turns out to be just an ordinary ice blended with a little matcha taste in it. Disappointing.
Carbonara Spaghetti
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The Carbonara is so milky and creamy just as I wanted to be. However, the spaghetti is a little too hard. They should have cook longer.


Squid Ink Pasta @RM27.17++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - The taste is delicious but I just do not like the aftermath of my mouth, lips and teeth which were turned to black color. It is very irritating. The price is outrageous expensive for just 6 pieces of squid in it.


Chocolate Souffle @RM19.62++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Soft, hot and sweet in the inside covered by crispy crust at the outside. It is really delicious. No wonder it is their signature. However, I wish it is not too sweet.


The soft serve ice cream is not too sweet but the vanilla taste is not strong enough.
Overall, it is not a bad lunch but it is too costly. I think I will revisit again for their souffle or pancake only but not their food. Anyway, as long they are enjoying themselves, no matter where we dine will be equally delicious.
Total Damage: RM92.70
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: No

Franco
LG-80C & LG-80D,
IOI City Mall,
IOI Resort City,
62502 Putrajaya
Tel: 03-8959 3928
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon