Art in Langkawi Paradise, Interactive 3D Art Museum, Langkawi

A huge development improvement has done at Oriental Village Burau Bay. It has a lot of new exciting things here are built and still building. So there are no longer just the lonely Langkawi Cable Car here. One of the buildings that are ready for visitors is this Interactive 3D Art Museum which is highly recommended by me which you shouldn't miss it out.
Entrance fee is at RM38.00 for adult ticket and RM28.00 for kids but if you show your My-Kad/My-Kid, you will get RM8.00 discount per person. You can bring your own camera with no charges for that. However, you need to take off your shoes before you enter to their gallery zone.
This place is considerably huge and plenty of art for you to enjoy and have fun taking photo with. I may not able to display all the photos here but let me show you what I have best chosen from. I hope you do enjoy my pictures and below. At least you will have an idea how to do your own posing as well! 



















































































Overall, I really admire their art. They are really creative and innovative art pieces. However, there are some exit sign, fire hose and door are together with the art which sometimes I find it nuisance when it is in my camera screen. Well, if you are not that picky like me, actually this is the fun place for you and family to enjoy taking pictures! Please do remember...activate your creative mind, sporting and playful mindset while taking the photos. Oh ya, please don't forget your shoes when you are exiting. 
Total Damage: RM60.00 (2 pax)
Service: 3/5
Freakout Level: 0/5
Recommended?: Yes

Art in Langkawi Paradise
Oriental Village Burau Bay
07000 Langkawi
Kedah
Tel: 013-5031209
Business Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm (daily)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut