Sail Rock Diving Trip, Koh Samui

This is the Sail Rock which is located between Koh Samui and Koh Tao. 1 hour 30 minutes from Koh Samui. This is actually the best diving site if to compare with others but the wave was too strong and I got seasick in the end. I should have prepared myself with seasick pills. The price is 4500 baht/pax for 2 dives.

Off we go for the first dive and as usual, we have a lot of divers.
The best part at the sail rock is we are diving down to a chimney like.
And swim into a tunnel. It is so cool which makes me wanted to opt for a cave diving for sure!!
Stripped Eel Catfish is very annoying when it stick on your ears and not your tank or fins. It hurts a bit.
This is a Batfish which I think it is delicious if I steamed it.
Sorry fishes, coming through...
It is so much fun to swim through them and look how the scattered and regroup again at the same spot. However, this can be dangerous because big fish like whale sharks likes to swallow all of them in their mouth without knowing what is in it. So be careful when you are playing with them and make sure the water visibility is clear enough for you to see what is around you.
I am sorry if you can see this or not. This is a swordfish!!! Yes! It is true and it is awesome! I will brush up my underwater photography skill so I will not miss this moment again.
What a huge grouper!!
Alert! Scorpion fish spotted!!!
Just to capture these Travely and I lost my Dive Master. The strong wave washes me away and I already far away from them. Very dangerous moment. This ends my first dive. Sadly.
I just like to take photos of a school of fishes. I just can't help it because they looks like a cloud under the water. Very beautiful.
Too many divers and fishes are hiding themselves.
Some like White Eyed Moray Eel will just show their head like this.
Even a guppy too!
Look at this beautiful couple. I wish my happiness is to be like them too.
I know my underwater photography has not improved yet so please bear with my photos yet. I know what mistakes I made and I will not do it again.
Here are a series of sea cucumber
This is not a branch...is a sea cucumber too.
Looks nice like this but when you take them out from the sea, they are really very ugly.
Hibernating or sleeping?
Shrimps!!! So clever to hide behind Sea Urchin!
You can't hide from me. I see you, Mr. Crocodile Fish!!!
By showing your back means I can't see you???
A Nudy Branch. So cute and colorful!!!
Honestly, apart of diving, there is nothing much activities to do in Koh Samui. Unless, you like fishing, elephant riding and jungle trekking. Snorkeling trip, diving trip or activities by the beach are the only things to do here.

Total Damage: 30000 baht
Service: 4/5
Freakout Level: 3/5
Recommended?: Yes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2