Paul Bakery, Ngee Ann City

I have spotted Paul Bakery on my last visit to Singapore but unfortunately the queue is too long at that time. Lucky me that this round has no such queue existed. 

Pure Jee @S$8.88
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Shiny looking dark chocolate which I don't even wanted to eat it. I am already happy by just looking at it.

Well, I still need to eat it anyway since I already paid for it and this is how it looks like. This dessert is really good and not really bitter at all. Just nice for all dark chocolate lovers like me. Thumbs up!
Creme Brulee @S$7.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is the largest creme brulee that I ever had. I thought this dessert going to pleasure my taste bud once again but...

Look at the sugar on top of the creme brulee which has been torched. The feeling of eating the sugar is like eating glasses. Eww...hard and feeling dangerous like it will cut your tongue anytime!
Overall, I am very happy with this place. I wish to come back for more other types of dessert but definitely not Creme Brulee.
Total Damage: S$28.58
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: Yes

Paul Bakery
391A Orchard Road
#03-16/16A/17 Ngee Ann City Tower A
Tel:  +65 6836 5932
Business Hours: 8.30am – 10.00pm (Sun - Thurs); 8.30am – 11.00pm (Fri & Sat)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut