Paradise Dynasty, ION Orchard

I know this Paradise Dynasty when I saw in a magazine which I have forgotten about they have this special multi color shanghai xiao long bao which is one of my favourite dim sum. When I was looking for this restaurant, I almost missed it because their entrance is very small. Not like a grand entrance which you normally see in a Chinese restaurant. This is so small enough to make me think the standard here is very low. Thanks to the crowd queuing up at the entrance has allowed me to spot this restaurant. Once I walked into this restaurant, it is totally different. Their interior is real huge. What a big difference!
La Mian in Vegetarian Pork Dumplings @S$9.80++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The La Mian is handmade and way delicious than the Japanese ramen that I had in Singapore especially the Menya Musashi! Not too salty and the noodle is so tangy. The best of all is the dumplings. The dumplings is so thin which you barely noticed there is a skin covering the pork meat in it.

La Mian Sliced Pork @S$9.80++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Same like previous comment. The noodle is superbly done. The gravy is tasty and not salty.

Mixed Dumplings (8pcs) @S$14.80++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Here comes the highlight! Different colors in different taste wrap by super thin skin. One basket is for one person. I shouldn't have share it. I missed all the taste. 

There is an instruction on how to enjoy this dim sum. I like most of them and Szechuan give me the crazy spicy taste in the end which makes me forget the taste of the others. 
I definitely will come back again for a dim sum meal because what they served was outstanding. Alas, there is a restaurant at Singapore which I can recommend to you all.
Total Damage: S$44.73
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Yes

Paradise Dynasty
2 Orchard Turn, #04-12A
ION Orchard Singapore
Tel:  +65 6509 9118
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (weekdays); 10.00am - 10.00pm (weekends)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza