Let's Rock, Ipoh

This is my first blog about Ipoh. It has been quite a while since my last visit here. Nothing much changes in this city but their night life. Can see the colorful building just right beside one of the busiest street in Ipoh. Anyway, I am here to bring my China friend to taste yong tau foo because she loves it very much. The place is called "Let's Rock". No, I am not kidding. Seriously this Yong Tau Foo restaurant called themselves with that name. I have the same feeling like you do. WEIRD!
Pick your own beloved Yong Tau Fu as usual and order your favourite noodle to accompany with it.
Noodles in process.
Their prices. Not very expensive if you compare with the outrageous Restoran Khuang Li at Cheras.
Mee Hoon together with Ipoh's well known fat bean sprout.
Thin Kuew Teow is always my preferred noodle. I like the smooth texture of it. 
Their fried stuffs. Not very impressive because is a bit too oily.
Overall their Yong Tau Foo is just on par. Not extremely delicious and not that bad either. However, if you are a tourist like me, I will definitely not recommend you to waste your time on this. I prefer you to seek for other local good food.
We saw their curry and we thought wanted to try a noodle version but we are quite full already so the lady boss gave us a big bowl like this to taste. Not spicy but salty so it was lucky for us for not ordering a curry version.
This is the restaurant. I purposely took a photo of the whole restaurant to avoid from confusing you. If I just take the picture of the name, you might thought you will be looking for a KTV, Pub or a Clubbing place. Haha
Total Damage: RM32.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: No


Let's Rock
Cowan Street (Jalan Raja Di Hilir Ekram)
30250 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Business Hours: 5.00pm - 11.00pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu