Hokkaido Ice Cream, The Central

Wow...where are we to eat such ice cream? Yes, I am at Hokkaido Ice Cream which is located at The Central. This ice cream parlour is just located right opposite of Clarke Quay. I really amazed with the skill he got there to heighten up the ice cream. I got a very few shots because later on there is an aunty worker came out from inside to stop me from further shooting. That is pretty idiotic because what to hide about from here? It is not their recipe written some where in there. Idiot aunty! However, please do enjoy the rest of the photos that I took :)
Choose your own favourite style that you wish your ice-cream to be like.
Arghhh...waitttttt....I haven't take a close shot yet! She just can't wait.
Double Scoop in Cone (Green Tea + Black Sesame) @S$5.80
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - My aunty says that the real ice-cream from Hokkaido is more authentic than this. Well, I do not the luxury to taste that as of yet but this is good enough to satisfy my pleasure in having a good ice-cream. Not very sweet and both Green Tea and Black Sesame blended so nice to my liking. Must try!

I am not sure about other flavours but definitely green tea and black sesame flavour should not be missed!
Total Damage: S$5.80
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: Yes


Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice-Cream

Central@ Clarke Quay #01-46 
6 Eu Tong Sen Street 
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang