Food Junction @Vivocity

After my last year awesome short trip to Singapore with Weiling, I somehow miss this country so much even though they make me bleed 2.5x more. Sound crazy but maybe I just cannot forget the hospitality given by her. So this time my trip is about 8 days 7 nights. I am going to go to every single part and corner of Singapore in this trip. Haha...I think cannot cover Batam though. As a starter, eat first...play later. So I had my dinner at Food Junction @Vivocity which is highly introduced by my girl.

People lining up like this is always a good sign.
Wah...what she is going to recommend me to eat. So many taugeh? 
Erk...never see that kind of thing is used for cooking thou...
Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee @S$6.80
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - So this is what I am going to eat. Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee is a very famous food in Singapore. Basically, you can find at least of a stall serving this food in a food court. It is a wet noodle and the best part about it is the taste of "wok hei"...enough to make you to scoop for second round before you even swallow your first. The price is quite reasonable for me for a food in a food court. Of course you can get a cheaper price in some other place but I do not know if their taste will be the same.

Beef!!! I cannot eat-leh!
Top 10?! Is it that good? Let's see..
Beef Noodle @S$8.00
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Look at this picture and please compare with Tangkak Beef. You can see the soup color texture is totally different. This is more like seasoning based soup. As for the meat, so fat!!! I wonder if I have this noodle, I need to go to gym to workout for how many days to burn all those calories.

Herbal Mutton Soup @S$8.00
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Not worth it. The mutton meat is not much and mostly are bones. The herbal soup is very insufficient of herbal taste. It is all seasoning.

Nothing to do with Food Juction but it is at Vivocity which I find it pretty not creative name to have for a high class seafood restaurant. Some more they have a lot of branches as well!
Total Damage: S$22.80
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Only the Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee if you happened to be in Vivocity only.

Business Hours: 10.00am-10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu