Luak Esplanade, Miri

Luak Esplanade located by the beach stretching the whole 850 meters long. This is the site where you enjoying beach swimming while waiting for the beautiful sunset scenery.
There are no sea activities here and I am not sure why there is not because this is the nearest public beach available from the Miri Town.
Not many people here since it was on the weekdays.
Life guard post but with no lifeguard. There are 3 lifeguard posts along the beach.
Trying a macro shot on a flower as I am still trying to learn this part of skill.
Really amazing on how the sea creatures able to create these rounded shape sands in similar size.
Here comes the sunset!
I like this kind of shot. Really set in the mood.
For your information, this is my slippers. :)
My footsteps too! :)
Family and kids are enjoying this clean and free beach. Do treasure this beach and I am hoping to see more happening things at this place on my next visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu