Ah You Ding Bian Hu @Food Court 99

After my experience at Chop Hing Huong at Sibu, I have grown so much interest in how amazing this food is. I thought I would like to try it again at Miri and luckily my Elayne jie did provide me an option to where I can have this special food. The place is called Ah You Ding Bian Hu which is one of the stall inside the Food Court 99.

Ding Bian Hu @RM4.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Slightly oilier than the one I had at Sibu but this has more ingredients in it and much more tasteful. However, I still prefer the one I had at Sibu which I feel authentic as they have the traditional machine to make this.

This is the stall and I am not sure how do they make it because I do not see the machine.
This is how it is look like from outside and with all the tables taken. If you are in Miri, it is not a bad place to try. However, I find it so weird that for the morning session they only work until 12.00pm. What don't they just cover the lunch hour as well? Maybe that's what happened when we got famous, you will tend to do something different than others.
Total Damage: RM4.50
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Yes
Business Hours: 7.00am - 12.00pm; 7.00pm - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu