Cafe Takahashi @Pavilion

Start from this post onward, I will blog most of the shops located at Tokyo Street, Pavilion. So hopefully all the readers here will get some information out from this street. Previously I have blogged about Tokyo Teppan and Hokkaido Ramen Santouka which are located here too. So I will continue with Cafe Takahashi which is located next to Tokyo Teppan. Actually it is Groupon whom attracted me here with their crazy offer. The link will be as below:

They seem like trying to challenge Pasta Zanmai with their Japanese - Western style in their menu.
Yes, only me alone sitting there. Obviously, I am not booking the whole restaurant by restricting the restaurant from accepting any customer. So I guess you understand what I mean.
Mushroom Soup
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 0/5
Overall: 1/5 - Just one sip is more than required for me to taste this lousy soup. So salty! This is the worst mushroom soup that I ever had and I ever blog!

Prawn Mushroom Fettuccine 
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - The one mark is for the prawn only which is so tangy and fresh. All others are just look delicious but I honestly telling you that the level of saltiness is really testing my patience!

Unagi and Egg Spaghetti
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 0/5
Overall: 1/5 - Same saltiness and plus a poorly done Unagi. You spoiled the Unagi!

The place you should avoid at all cost! A good friend of mine did ask me before that do I like Italian food? Because I seldom blog Italian food. I love Italian food but how am I going to sustain the love when I keep eating such a food??? It is spoiling my image over Italian cuisine! I do not foresee this restaurant will last long if they continue with such a standard. Prepare to see this restaurant no longer available!
Total Damage: RM32.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit? No way!!!

Cafe Takahashi
Level 6, 6.24.1B, Pavilion
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-21436454
Business Hours: 11.30am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan