海峡两岸农场花?展示中心, Foshan

Not much crazy activity to do when you are travelling with the elderly. So I have no choice but to visit this amazing flower exhibition which they are selling it for Chinese New Year. I think I should reduce my words for this blog and let you all admire all their creativity on flowers.

























Hello Kitty!
What is that?
Tapioca? Not really sure.
Apple trees are for sale too!!! I wonder if the apples are sweet.
Apart of amazing flowers, there are amazing structures as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut