Delicious @The Marc Residence

Seriously, I have forgotten when is the last time I use voucher for food after series of disappointment. This voucher is from Everyday.com.my and the link for the voucher is as below:
Afternoon Set for Two @Delicious, Marc Residence.


I always enjoy afternoon tea session however sometimes it is just too heavy for me which will spoil my appetite for my dinner.

This time, once again May Lynne tagged with me for a break since she is a currently an over-stress auditor.
Hey you! We just ordered an afternoon tea set already ok? Why still look at pasta and lamb chop? Jeez...easily being seduced by food.
Here comes our afternoon set tea. Cautious! Suspicious eyes are aiming at something!
She is still aiming at it! Jeez...wait-lar...I haven't finish taking photos la~~~
Tiramisu, this is what she is aiming at.
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Actually we should have choose Macadamia Cheesecake. I thought she is going to choose that and she thought I will choose that for myself too. LoL. Ended up a BIG misunderstanding. Anyway, the Tiramisu is not bad too but not the best we had so far.

On the 2nd layer we have Scones, Rosemary & Cheese Cookies, Strawberry Chocolate Dip and Handroll Chocolate Truffle. The cookies is so-so and the scones is not hot enough like I used to have at The Smokehouse Restaurant and Victoria Rossa. While for others are pretty delicious and for chocolate lovers will certainly love it.
Assorted Sandwiches and Duck Confit are placed on the bottom tray. Very deliciously done and I love all of them.
It is always nice to have such a place to enjoy our evening bites and laughing around with our pals about our own topics. English tea to calm our feeling and make pleasant for our mood. This is how to enjoy our life. However, the crowd using the voucher there is so many which there are not many seats to sit and customers are making a long queue outside the restaurant. Feel bad for those customers as the time was raining very heavily. The restaurant is seriously under manpower during the tea time session; looking them running around in the restaurant headlessly. They got a big response for their voucher sales but very bad management to manage the voucher system.


By the way, the tea at delicious is not from a tea pot but it is in a mug with your own teabag which I do not find it special at all. So in my opinion, The Smokehouse Restaurant and Victoria Rossa still have their upperhand in this.


Total Damage: RM34.78
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Very Slow
Will I Revisit: If only I happened to be in KL City during my afternoon tea session.


Delicious The Marc Residence
A-6-01, GF
3, Jalan Pinang,
50450 KL
Tel: 03-2166 9099
Business Hours: 11.30am - 10.00pm (Tea Session: 3.00pm - 8.00pm)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2